Tuesday, February 2, 2010

George Robinson Bates

I have taken way too long to put this up. George was born on January 5, 2010. It's now February and I am finally getting some pictures out.

I underestimated the chaos that number four would bring to our house. We have three, what's one more, right? We probably won't even notice him. In fact, when I went to pick George and Rachel up from the hospital, I had this "going to Walmart" feel, like I'd done that before and it's no big deal. But number four is just like number three, number two, number one. Pandemonium. But good pandemonium. Like going to the fair pandemonium where the kids jump and scream and run from ride to ride, and the parents are nervously watching the carnies wondering which one wants to steal their children.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

So precious, he looks so different already. Miss you guys. ♥

The Gray Family said...

He's toooo perfect, I love him.

MLE ~ Rowley :) said...

I think you guys have the most handsome boys on the planet!

wendy said...

Congratulations on #4! It only gets crazier from here - but it's so worth it.